Sunday, June 11, 2006

THE OUTSTANDING LIST

This is the list you've all been dreading...and the one we hate to have to put up, but felt it was a necessary part of running backtack from now on.

I've spent the last few days going through blogs and cross checking emails and blogs, and then crossing names off lists. I know from reading your blogs that most of you have actually made something, and that there is a lot still travelling in the post and that some of you are late but have let your partners know. I wont cross your name off though till I know it has been received. So if your name appears below, please let me know when your parcel arrives safely, or if you have received a parcel, let us know for your partner. If I have somehow missed a blog entry or email stating receipt of goods, please also let us know (the trawling is being done very late at night by a very tired me so I know I'll have missed some people). The list will remain up indefinately - hopefully getting smaller and smaller as the next week or so goes by. Please - don't fret at this stage if your name appears below - a lot of people's names appear who I know have made and sent something and who we have received finished photos from. I will try and update the list as often as I can and set your minds at ease. At this point we are calling it an Outstanding List. It will be upgraded to Blacklist in the near future and we will make it absolutely clear on this blog when that list has become something more. This list is in no way a reflection of the people on it, and is not intended to be - it is our working list at the moment, and a way of flushing out potential problems early. We also like to think of it as a way of seeing all these parcels arriving all over the world - it's great to see the list shrink!!

There's a few of you who haven't blogged about bt3 at all, or have done very little blogging in the last month, and I'll follow those people up seperately and make sure everything is ok.

The following are the names of outstanding players as of 3rd July 2006:: THIS WEEK THIS LIST WILL BECOME A BLACK LIST. I WILL POST AGAIN AND REITERATE THIS LATER IN THE WEEK JUST BEFORE IT OFFICIALLY BECOMES A BLACKLIST. IT WILL THEN BE THE RESPONSABILITY OF THE PLAYERS LISTED TO PROOVE THEIR PARCEL HAS ARRIVED, OR THAT THEY HAVE MADE AN ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENT WHICH IS SUITABLE FOR THEIR PARTNER. THIS LIST WILL REMAIN ACTIVE INDEFINATELY.


Blow northern wind...
Knitting Arrows
Knit & Play with Fire
sheep in the city